Saturday we got back out to the farm and were finally able to see everything that was completed on Thursday. We found out that all of the framework for the porch and house (minus the mudroom) had been completed.
On Saturday our plumber and septic contractors came out and worked through the morning. We were able to get our hydrant in, the waterline run to the house, and all of the plumbing ready to go for the cement to come in.
We were hoping that we would get the cement poured early this week, but we will have to see. Saturday night and last night we had unexpected storms, so we might have to wait for things to dry up again.