Follow The Beginning Farmer's Wife on Facebook for additional personal peeks at building a family farm.

(Be sure to click both the Facebook "like" and "follow" buttons to not miss any posts.)

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Changing Seasons


You may have noticed over the last couple months that my blogging and The Beginning Farmer's Wife Facebook page activity has significantly decreased.

I would like to say that I have been filling my time with spring garden preparations, keeping up with housework, steadily checking off those last days of homeschooling, taking care of outdoor farm needs, or even putting together a new blog post.

I haven't.

The garden is a bit behind schedule, the dishes and laundry and general housework are piled high, we've extended our school days a bit further into the year than originally planned, I haven't been as productive and helpful with the farm as I would like, and I've rarely thought about internet activity.

So what have I been doing?

Well, I've been doing a lot of laying on the couch staring or sleeping, and when I am not laying around, I am moving very slowly around the house trying to work up the motivation and energy to complete tasks that are piling up.

Yes, the seasons are changing.  But right now my change of activity has not been based on the changes for spring but on the changes we are excitedly anticipating late fall.

You see, there are a new pair of winter boots that are waiting to be filled this November, and the first trimester has always been a tricky part of pregnancy for me.

We'll get through it though.  After all, it's only for a season. :)

Follow The Beginning Farmer's Wife on Facebook for additional personal peeks at building a family farm. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha haaaa!!!! How exciting!! :D Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Anonymous said...

Take care.
--
George

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...