Follow The Beginning Farmer's Wife on Facebook for additional personal peeks at building a family farm.

(Be sure to click both the Facebook "like" and "follow" buttons to not miss any posts.)

Friday, August 22, 2008

Last Day Of Work

Today was the last day that my parents were here. We put the pantry up, and now all but one wall is up. The last will go together after the drywall is out of the way. We spent a good part of the day starting the wiring, and I was very excited to see that that septic system got started today too!

I forgot to include this picture yesterday. We now also have a drive way.

4 comments:

Rebekah Costello said...

Gosh, it's just so exciting!!! I really love the color of the house.

Tim said...

Looking good!

McKrola Family said...

I am just a random reader and just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog. The house is looking great!

The Beginning Farmer's Wife said...

Thank you! We are excited about the progress. Also, thanks for dropping by Mckrola family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...