Follow The Beginning Farmer's Wife on Facebook for additional personal peeks at building a family farm.

(Be sure to click both the Facebook "like" and "follow" buttons to not miss any posts.)

Friday, April 25, 2008

Site Update

All of this land and building stuff is making my mind close to exploding! Hopefully within the next week or two we will have everything submitted for the construction loan. Then I hand off the baton to Ethan. The big planning phase will be done and the muscle/labor phase will begin!

So even though I should really have been doing paper work and making phone calls for the last 30 minutes, I decided to do something totally mindless. I went through my posts and put labels on them. Now you can go to the right side of the page and see a blog archive by topic. It probably needs a bit of tweaking, but I just convinced myself that I should pull out my stack of file folders and do something productive again.

I hope you enjoy browsing!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Wait for it... here it comes... It's HAMMER time! Dum dum dum dum, dum dum, dum, dum dum dum dum, dum dum - can't touch this!

Let's start swinging that hammer! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...